When your vehicle malfunctions there are many questions running through your mind. Some, you may not have an answer to. We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions that we thought may help.
- What are the rates for a tow?
Call 855-635-4288 or chat with our dispatchers for rates. The rates we offer change by city and service needed, so we will need to know a little more information before answering this question.
- What type of tow trucks does your company operate?
Flatbeds only – we believe it is the best way to provide safe and damage free service to our customers.
- How long will it take to receive service?
The time it takes us to help our customers depends on the volume of customers and weather conditions. Please call dispatch at 855-635-4288 or use the live chat feature for an accurate ETA.
- Do I have to order my tow online?
No, you can also call 855-635-4288.
- Do you have a storage facility?
Yes, all locations have storage facilities under 24 video surveillance, and some locations have indoor storage available.
- Do I need to be with my vehicle to receive service?
No, but the keys must be left with the vehicle if a customer is not present.
- What options do I have if the location that I want my vehicle dropped is closed?
You may have your car towed to our facility to be stored and secured overnight, but additional charges will apply.